Make it Monday!
Hey y'all! I hope everyone is off to a fun and joyful week! I know Mondays can be pretty hectic and the chaos usually happens on a Monday or Friday...lol! Anyways, I made these sweet dangles for myself and thought I'd share them with you here...
2 Ear Wires
2 Lg Gold Bar Connectors (http://www.primabead.com/6pc-Curved-Connectors-P3043.aspx)
14 Round Black Beads (4-6mm bead)
14 Gold Eyepins
12 Gold Jump Rings
4 5.25mm Brass Jump Rings
10" of your favorite delicate chain (I used Vintaj brass chain)
Open/Close Jump Ring & Cutting Chain
1. Cut your chain to the length that you'd like it. I counted 31 links for the longest chain and 27 links for the smaller one.
2. Next place your beads on the eyepins, cut, and make simple loops.
3. Use the gold jump rings to connect the seven beads together.
4. Add the brass jump rings to one side of the connector and place bead strand on JR first, then longest chain and finally smallest chain...close JR.
5. Repeat step 4 and do the same to other side of connector.
6. Open up ear wire and place connector on it.
7. Repeat these steps to make matching earring.
Enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to email me...